Our trail to happiness !

Our trail to happiness !

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Our new beginning

Just a short month later, a text comes from my friend that she is moving out west and making some big changes in her life and would like to send Kizz home. I am ecstatic!!! I tell my husband and he smiles, he agrees, it's meant to be for Kizz to be in our lives!!!

I know we need a change, something needs to happen.  I decide I need help to get over my fear of getting on him. He has only had  a few short walks under saddle, and I know it's going to take a lot more than that for me to get over my fear of a young excitable green Arabian! I know If I can just get over my fear of his energy we could make a great team!!

 I remember my childhood years of riding fast and furious on the trails on my mor-ab and how fun it was!  I finally have another horse with some attitude and energy!! Even if we just stick to Arenas and rings , we could maybe ride English ? do some jumping? Maybe just maybe if I'm brave enough, we could do eventing or some trail riding some day!? who knows!!

 I contact a lady I know, Dena, that is only about 8 minutes from me with an indoor arena. She quickly agrees to help me! Things are looking up for us!!!

The first of Feb Kizz arrives at the new barn and our new partnership begins!!




No comments:

Post a Comment