Our trail to happiness !

Our trail to happiness !

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nov 2nd unexpected!

It is raining and Kizz is muddy, but a friend comes to take pictures of Ava lee and her mini, so we get some of Kizz and I... and we go out back into the fields for it!! I RODE Kizz out there bareback!!!!

what an accomplishment for me! I wouldn't have did this even just a couple weeks ago!!! Sat on him bareback in an open field!! wow!!!

here's some of the great pics she got!!
sitting on Kizz debating riding him out to the back pasture for pics :P
this is us going up the Access road by my place..




annndd we made it!!



then it really started raining!!! lol







and a couple of my precious Ava lee with her Mini mare Dream



Thank you kendra hawkes for the beautiful pictures!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment