Our trail to happiness !

Our trail to happiness !

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nov. 20th .... a year ago today

It's exactly a year ago today, Kizz and I do our very first Trail ride.. a tiny short ride, but the first one and we got it done.. and it turned out to be a GREAT year for Kizz and I .. so amazing!!

What a bumpy ride it has been! But truth be told, it has been a treasure!! When I think back on how far we have come it is amazing to me!! My goal for this year was to just ride Kizz out on trails with another horse and survive!!  Not only did we do that , but we became confident enough to do trails alone!! We even got 53 ACTRA (Competitive ride miles )miles in the Club this year!! HOW exciting is that! I'm so super proud! : D

I can only imagine what we will accomplish next year!!! So here is to another year of the roller coaster ride of  our "Trail to Happiness " !!!!

Kizz and I Dec 2012 (our second ride out)



Nov 2, 2013 (happily riding bareback out in a field -Just riding him-walking through a field was a fear of mine!)



No comments:

Post a Comment